The methodology established by IPH’s Board of Directors, as its distinctive commitment towards quality, is the organization and support of a Quality Management System designed to offer excellence and reliability in all the products.
Considering the complete satisfaction of all our clients as our main objective, it is established that each and every one of the activities carried out at IPH should be in compliance with it. For this reason, the Board of Directors will provide all the necessary human and infrastructure resources.
IPH’s personnel in every area, from conducting, supervising to operating, have the responsibility of aligning themselves with the Quality Policy issued by the Board of Directors; for this purpose, they should develop the necessary skills and knowledge to achieve the stated objectives and carry through the corresponding procedures.
Promote motivation and commitment of all staff to these objectives, constitutes the foundation for the Quality Management System, and with it, a continuous improvement is obtained.
For this, at IPH, we assume the commitment to carry out a Policy based on the following principles:
- Satisfy the needs and requirements of our clients.
- Provide high quality, safe and reliable products.
- Assure deliveries within the established times and conditions.
- Promote continuous improvement.
To achieve these objectives, the Board of Directors commits itself to:
- Provide the necessary means.
- Motivate and train all staff, according to needs.
- Get directly involved, monitoring the operation and adequacy of the implemented system.